Everyone will get Free Calls and Data till 31st March. Here is the list of things will change from 4th Dec.
Here is what he said :
* The daily data limit on the Happy New Year Offer will be reduced to 1GB per day, from 4GB per day. After 1GB speed will be reduced to 128Kbps.
* Reliance Jio Welcome Offer is extended to March 31, 2017. Jio calls it the Happy New Year Offer. All Welcome Offer users will be automatically signed up to this ‘Happy New Year Offer.’
* Jio has introduced home delivery of SIM . SIM will be activated within 5 minutes via eKYC. This service will be available in top 100 cities in India by December 31, 2016.
* Jio now fully supports MNP and all customers can retain their existing numbers when they migrate to Reliance’s telecom service.
* Reliance Jio have 2 lakh eKYC outlets in India. The company is aiming to make this 4 lakh outlets by March.
* Reliance Jio also launched the Jio Money Merchants app, where merchants/shop keeprs can sign up and start accepting digital payments from customers. Jio is planning to have 10 million merchants across India with its new app.
* Reliance Jio have 52 million users .
* According to Mukesh Ambani, the average Jio customer is using 25 times more data than the average India broadband user.
* Reliance Jio says it has the fastest speeds in the country, but admitted some customers faced an issue around this. He said only 92 per cent of their towers were facing congestion, but they will work to resolve the issue with the rest of the 8 per cent towers.
* RIL chairman also blamed the voice-call drop on lack of inter-connect points by other telecos. However, he said the situation was resolving and that the call drop rate has now come down to 20 per cent from 90 per cent before.