Celebrities and their statuses as idols, icons, and position fashions symbolize an integral a part of society and tradition. Men and women each younger and previous are attracted to these “stars” for quite a lot of causes, which range from bodily attraction to talent capability. Nevertheless, what many individuals overlook to understand is that celebrities are human beings, they usually expertise the identical fears and phobias that each one “normal” members of society expertise. The truth is, many statistics estimate that approximately 6 million residents of america experience a phobia in a number of areas. From Britney Spears to Brad Pitt, proceed on to discover the array of celebrities who possess phobias of each animals and different issues.
- 1 1. Kristen Stewart: Equinophobia–Worry of Horses
- 2 2. La Toya Jackson: Ailurophobia–Worry of Cats
- 3 3. Orlando Bloom: Swinophobia–Worry of Pigs
- 4 four. Lyle Lovett: Bovinophobia–Worry of Cows
- 5 5. Scarlett Johansson: Katsaridaphobia–Worry of Cockroaches
- 6 6. Nicole Kidman: Lepidopterophobia–Worry of Butterflies
- 7 7. Tyra Banks: Delfiniphobia–Worry of Dolphins
- 8 Eight. Britney Spears: Herpetophobia–Worry of Reptiles
- 9 9. Justin Timberlake: Arachnophobia–Worry of Spiders
- 10 10. Katie Holmes: Agrizoophobia–Worry of Raccoons
- 11 11. Shannon Elizabeth: Alektorophobia–Worry of Chickens
- 12 12. Jake Gyllenhaal: Worry of Ostriches
- 13 13. David Beckham: Ornithophobia–Worry of Birds. And Ataxophobia–Worry of Untidiness
- 14 14. Eminem: A Form of Ornithophobia–Worry of Owls
- 15 15. Woody Allen: Many Phobias
- 16 16. Walt Disney: Musophobia–Worry of Mice
- 17 17. Robson Inexperienced: Spheksophobia–Worry of Wasps
- 18 18. Brad Pitt: Selacophobia–Worry of Sharks
- 19 19. Johnny Depp: Arachnophobia–Worry of Spiders. And Coulrophobia–Worry of Clowns.
- 20 20. Johnny Money: Ophidiophobia–Worry of Snakes. And Aerophobia–Worry of Flying.
- 21 21. Ainsley Harriott: Ophidiophobia–Worry of Snakes
- 22 22. Nadine Coyle: Many Animal Phobias
- 23 23. Adolf Hitler: Ailurophobia–Worry of Cats
- 24 24. Matt Damon: Ophidiophobia–Worry of Snakes
- 25 25. Michael Jackson: Cynophobia–Worry of Canine
1. Kristen Stewart: Equinophobia–Worry of Horses
Kristen Stewart, who is well-known for her roles in Twilight and Snow White and the Huntsman, possesses a worry of horses. In line with Stewart, she “hates them.” The worry of horses is a phobia that is called both equinophobia or hippophobia. Kristen Stewart’s equinophobia began when she was nine-years-old, at which era she fell from a horse and broke her elbow.
2. La Toya Jackson: Ailurophobia–Worry of Cats
La Toya Jackson, who is a well known singer, songwriter, actress, former model, activist, and sister to Michael Jackson, is afraid of cats. This worry represents a phobia that is called ailurophobia. La Toya Jackson’s worry of cats was introduced on an episode of American Idol, and the star relates her ailurophobia to a childhood incident during which an in depth relative was attacked by a cat.
3. Orlando Bloom: Swinophobia–Worry of Pigs
Orlando Bloom, who is understood for his attractiveness, his supermodel spouse, and his position in Pirates of the Carribean, possesses a worry of pigs. This worry represents a phobia that is called swinophobia. Orlando Bloom’s swinophobia turned recognized when he was filming Kingdom of Heaven, at which era a pig ran unfastened on set and Bloom “ran like crazy.”
four. Lyle Lovett: Bovinophobia–Worry of Cows
Lyle Lovett, who’s a well known country singer, songwriter, and actor, possesses a worry of cows. This worry represents a phobia that is called bovinophobia. In accordance with Lovett, who can also be Julia Robert’s ex-husband, his bovinophobia stems from a extreme leg fracture that he endured because of being attacked by a bull on his uncle’s ranch. When this star is confronted with cows, he feels helpless and runs away.
5. Scarlett Johansson: Katsaridaphobia–Worry of Cockroaches
Scarlet Johansson, who’s adored for her beauty, allure, and appearing talents, suffers from a worry of cockroaches. This worry represents a phobia that is called katsaridaphobia, which is sort of widespread. One time, Johansson woke up to discover a cockroach on her face. Since then, this beautiful lady has suffered from katsaridaphobia.
6. Nicole Kidman: Lepidopterophobia–Worry of Butterflies
Nicole Kidman, who’s well-known for her position in Cold Mountain, possesses a worry of butterflies. This relatively widespread worry represents a phobia that is called lepidopterophobia. Based on Kidman, her lepidopterophobia began when she was a toddler rising up in Australia. Since that point, she attempted to “break her fear” of butterflies by visiting a butterfly cage at the Museum of Pure Historical past, and it was an unsuccessful attempt.
7. Tyra Banks: Delfiniphobia–Worry of Dolphins
Tyra Banks, the well-known supermodel, advocate for ladies, and host of America’s Subsequent Prime Model, possesses a worry of dolphins. This worry represents a phobia that is called delfiniphobia. Banks has been afraid of dolphins since she was Eight-years-old, and she or he at present has recurring goals where she is in a pool and dolphins hold bumping into her.
Eight. Britney Spears: Herpetophobia–Worry of Reptiles
Britney Spears, who is a well known singer, songwriter, socialite, and mother to two boys, possesses a worry of reptiles. The worry of reptiles represents a standard phobia that is called herpetophobia. In accordance with Spears, she only fears the Komodo Dragon and different lizards.
9. Justin Timberlake: Arachnophobia–Worry of Spiders
Justin Timberlake is well-known as a singer, as a “teen heartthrob,” and as Jessica Biel’s charming boyfriend. He possesses a worry of spiders. This worry represents a standard phobia that is called arachnophobia. Except for spiders, Timberlake also avoids sharks and snakes at all costs.
10. Katie Holmes: Agrizoophobia–Worry of Raccoons
Katie Holmes, who is well-known as an actress, a style icon, Tom Cruise’s ex-wife, and as Suri Cruise’s mom, possesses a worry of raccoons. This worry represents a part of the phobia that is called agrizoophobia. In response to Holmes, she has all the time been afraid of raccoons. When confronted with considered one of these animals, Katie prefers to both “freak out” or “bark” in response.
11. Shannon Elizabeth: Alektorophobia–Worry of Chickens
Shannon Elizabeth, who is well-known as an actress and trend model, possesses a worry of chickens. The worry of chickens is called alektorophobia. Based on many sources, this star of American Pie obtains an “extreme” or “morbid” worry of chickens.
12. Jake Gyllenhaal: Worry of Ostriches
Jake Gyllenhaal is well-known for his charming character and his skills as an actor. This star of Donnie Darko possesses a worry of ostriches. In accordance with Gyllenhaal, he developed this worry while appearing in Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, at which era a peer knowledgeable him that ostriches will “tear out your eyes and rip out your heart.”
13. David Beckham: Ornithophobia–Worry of Birds. And Ataxophobia–Worry of Untidiness
David Beckham is understood for possessing distinctive expertise in soccer, an attractive wife, 4 youngsters, and a toned physique. In addition, this star possesses both a worry of birds and a worry of untidiness. The worry of birds is referred to as ornithophobia, and the worry of untidiness is known as ataxophobia. Based on Victoria Beckham, David Beckham’s closet is coordinated by colour, and his cans of soda must line up appropriately within the fridge.
14. Eminem: A Form of Ornithophobia–Worry of Owls
Eminem, who is well-known for his singing and songwriting skills, possesses a worry of owls. The worry of owls represents a element of ornithophobia, which is the worry of birds. In line with Eminem, he has “a serious fear of owls.”
15. Woody Allen: Many Phobias
Woody Allen is well-known as a screenwriter, actor, comic, and musician. This Small Time Crooks star not solely possesses a worry of deer, he also possesses fears of canine, bugs, sunshine, youngsters, small rooms, and cancer as nicely. All in all, Allen possesses probably the most phobias of all Hollywood stars and starlets. The worry of canine is referred to as cynophobia, and the worry of bugs is referred to as entomophobia. Both cynophobia and entomophobia are widespread all around the World.
16. Walt Disney: Musophobia–Worry of Mice
Walt Disney, the founder and creator of both Disney World and an array of films, possessed the worry of mice. This worry represents the phobia that is called musophobia. Although Walt Disney obtained the thought for Mickey Mouse by watching mice play in his storage, this well-known man paradoxically feared these small creatures.
17. Robson Inexperienced: Spheksophobia–Worry of Wasps
Robson Green is a well known singer and songwriter from England, and he possesses a worry of wasps. The worry of wasps is called spheksophobia, which is a standard phobia. In accordance with many sources, this star “dreads” wasps.
18. Brad Pitt: Selacophobia–Worry of Sharks
Brad Pitt, who’s well-known for his beautiful seems, charming character, appearing expertise, and dedication to charity, possesses a worry of sharks. This worry is called selacophobia, and numerous individuals endure from it.
19. Johnny Depp: Arachnophobia–Worry of Spiders. And Coulrophobia–Worry of Clowns.
Johnny Depp, who’s well-known for his superior performances in an array of prime films, possesses each a worry of spiders and a worry of clowns. The worry of spiders is called arachnophobia, and the worry of clowns is called coulrophobia. Each of those phobias are fairly widespread around the World. In response to Depp, his worry of clowns stems from the fact that “there always seems to be a darkness lurking just under their surface, a potential for real evil.”
20. Johnny Money: Ophidiophobia–Worry of Snakes. And Aerophobia–Worry of Flying.
Johhny Money was an American singer, songwriter, and actor who possessed each a worry of snakes and a worry of flying. The worry of snakes is called ophidiophobia, and the worry of flying is called aerophobia. Many individuals endure from both of those phobias.
21. Ainsley Harriott: Ophidiophobia–Worry of Snakes
Ainsley Harriott is a well known chef and television presenter from England, and he possesses an excessive worry of snakes. The worry of snakes is called ophidiophobia. Like Ainsley, many people endure from this phobia.
22. Nadine Coyle: Many Animal Phobias
Nadine Coyle is a well known singer, songwriter, actress, and model of Irish descent. Coyle possesses fears of many animals, which embrace canine, cats, snakes, spiders, and rodents. The worry of canine is called cynophobia, the worry of cats is called ailurophobia, the worry of snakes is called ophidiophobia, the worry of spiders is called arachnophobia, and the worry of rodents is called musophobia.
23. Adolf Hitler: Ailurophobia–Worry of Cats
Adolf Hitler was not necessarily referred to as an idol or an icon, but he was recognized for his extraordinarily cynical popularity as one if probably the most merciless and immoral leaders the World has every recognized. As well as, Hitler was recognized to possess a worry of cats. The worry of cats is called ailurophobia.
24. Matt Damon: Ophidiophobia–Worry of Snakes
Matt Damon is a well known actor from Hollywood who possesses a extreme worry of snakes. The worry of snakes is called ophidiophobia. Damon’s worry of those creatures was obvious on the set of We Purchased A Zoo, the place he “cried like a baby and rocked back and forth when the snakes were spread all over the set.”
25. Michael Jackson: Cynophobia–Worry of Canine
Michael Jackson was a well known singer, songwriter, and musical icon who possessed a worry of canine. The worry of canine is called cynophobia.